COMING Kettlebell Instructor Courses
JULY 2-3, 2022
On-Line via ZOOM
8 y 9 de octubre 2022
(GMT-6) Hora de Mexico
On-Line via ZOOM
(Version en Espanol)
Kettlebell Sport Certifications I’m teaching is 360 degree course all around the Kettlebell Sport.
- Lifting technique;
- Training Methodology;
- General Physical Preparation;
- Mobility & Stretching.
Knowledge and experience of success I’ve gained over the last 20+ years, both as an Athlete and Coach. And still, I’m never stop to learn and explore.
Always looking for the ways to improve and do better. Learning a lot with each course with my students.
I’m making sure my Kettlebell Sport Certifications have the most up to date content. Always happy to share it with you! Can’t be happier seen the progress my student do!
My dear friend,
You have chosen a wonderful endeavor that is, Kettlebell sport.
This sport that will make you better in many ways.
This is a sport of patience, skill and a strong mind.
My sport motto is:
"Train as hard as you can and you'll love to compete.
Never quit and you'll respect yourself".
COACH WHO CARES
I've started Kettlebell Sport practice in 1999 at age 16.
Earned Candidate in Master of Sport Rank in 2001 (Biathlon 24kg);
Earned Master of Sport in 2004 (Biathlon 32kg);
Earned Master of Sport International Class in 2009 (Long Cycle 32kg);
RGSF Russian National Team Member 2008 - 2015;
Orange Kettlebell Club PRO Athlete 2016 till present.
- Biathlon 2 x 32kg LATIN AMERICA CHAMPION: 2017;
- Long Cycle 2 x 32kg LATIN AMERICA CHAMPION: 2019;
- Biathlon 2 x 24kg ASIA CHAMPION: 2018;
- Long Cycle 2 x 24kg ASIA CHAMPION: 2019;
- Biathlon 2 x 24kg USA CHAMPION: 2019;
- Long Cycle 2 x 32kg WORLD RECORD HOLDER 101 reps (WAKSC), 2015;
- Long Cycle 2 x 32kg WORLD RECORD HOLDER 91 reps (IUKL), 2015;
- Long Cycle 2 x 40kg WORLD RECORD HOLDER 57 reps (IKSFA), 2010;
*I'm only the person in the World who did 10min long set in Long Cycle with two 40kg kettlebells.
- Long Cycle 2 x 24kg WORLD RECORD HOLDER 150 reps (IKO), 2020;
- Long Cycle 2 x 32kg WORLD GRAND PRIX CHAMPION: 2015, 2016, 2017 (WAKSC);
- Biathlon 2 x 32kg WORLD GRAND PRIX CHAMPION: 2015, 2016, 2017 (WAKSC);
- Long Cycle 2 x 32kg KETTLEBELL WORLD LEAGUE CHAMPION: 2018,2019 (IKO);
- Biathlon 2 x 32kg KETTLEBELL WORLD LEAGUE CHAMPION: 2018,2019 (IKO);
- Long Cycle 2 x 40kg CUP OF CHAMPIONS Absolute Winner: 2007 (IUKL) 34reps in 5min;
- Long Cycle 2 x 32kg CUP OF CHAMPIONS Absolute Winner: 2008 (IUKL) 56reps in 5min;
Saint-Petersburg White Nights World Grand Prix CHAMPION 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Japan Open Championship CHAMPION 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Puerto Rico Open Championship CHAMPION 2016
Kaliningrad Amber Kettlebell Championship CHAMPION 2015, 2016, 2017
Indonesia Open Championship CHAMPION 2015, 2018
Shanghai Open Championship CHAMPION 2016
Niagara Kettlebell Sport Open Championship CHAMPION 2015, 2016
Vancouver Open Championship CHAMPION 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Mexico Open Championship CHAMPION 2016, 2017, 2018
Norway World Grand Prix Championship CHAMPION 2016
Kettlebell Olsztyn Open Championship CHAMPION 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
Croatia Zagreb Open Championship CHAMPION 2015, 2017
Texas Open Championship CHAMPION 2016
Kecskemet_Hungary Open Championship CHAMPION 2016
Chicago Classic Championship CHAMPION 2016, 2017
Philippine Girevoy Sport Cup CHAMPION 2018,
Pendekar Indonesia Kettlebell Championship CHAMPION 2018,
Peru International Championship CHAMPION 2019
- 1991-2000 training for Martial Arts Federation Kaliningrad (Hand to hand combat),
Candidate of Master of Sports (brown belt).
- 1998-2005 Member of the team Kaliningrad (Kettlebell Sport), Master of Sports.
- 2000-2005 Member of the team Kaliningrad (Arm-wrestling), Candidate in Master of Sports.
- 2005-2007 Self-training (Powerlifting).
- 2007-2008 Member of the team Saint-Petersburg (Kettlebell Sport), Master of Sports International Class.
- 2008-2016 Member of National Team Russia (Kettlebell Sport, professionals, 2*32kg),
Master of Sport International Class.
- 2016-2017 PRO Athlete of EUROFITNESS CLUB, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- 2017 – to present PRO Athlete of ORANGE KETTLEBELL CLUB, Oakland, CA,USA
- 2007-2010 North-West Institute of Management, St.Petersburg (specialization – the Department of State
and Municipal Administration)
- 2010-2015 Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Lesgaft National State
University of Physical Education, Sport and Health, St. Petersburg” (specialization – Kettlebell Sport)
Kettlebell sport coach/business career:
-2009 – 2012 IKSFA (International kettlebell sport and fitness academy) Coach
-2012 - 2017 KETACADEMY/(International teaching kettlebell sport academy) Vice President,
-2014 –2017 WAKSC (World Association of Kettlebell Sport Clubs) Vice President
-2014 to present BELLEVATOR (Professional equipment for kettlebell sport) Founder, Owner
-2017 to present IKO Kettlebell Sport World League Founder, Leader
-2017 to present ORANGE KETTLEBELL CLUB (Oakland, CA) Master Coach